Health Certificates

Health <strong>Certificates</strong>

Traveling across state lines or going abroad with your pet? Federal law requires you obtain a health certificate issued by a USDA accredited veterinarian within 10 days of travel to ensure that your pet does not have a communicable disease that may contribute to an epidemic. In addition, it’s a good idea to make sure your pet is healthy enough for travel, develop healthcare plans in case of an emergency while away from home, get a copy of records in case of said emergency, and stock up on current or travel-specific medications. We can help make travel smooth for you and your animal companion.