Claire Pivach DVM
A native of the Westbank of New Orleans, Dr. Pivach was raised in Belle Chasse. She is a graduate of St. Mary’s Dominican High School. Upon completing high school, she went on to earn her Bachelor of Animal Science and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degrees from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge. Having missed New Orleans tremendously after being away for seven years, Dr. Pivach eagerly returned home, and she has been practicing on the Westbank since 2010.
In her past years of practice, Dr. Pivach has discovered that her passion for caring for pets has extended further into a passion for caring for the families of pets, and she takes particular interest in fostering the human-animal bond. She enjoys being able to grow with a family through the years, and she is proud to provide exceptional healthcare to any furry family member. Dr. Pivach enjoys the day-to-day veterinary tasks including wellness visits and vaccines, and she also takes special interest in soft tissue surgery, internal medicine, and neurology.
- 2007 – Bachelor of Science in Animal Science, Louisiana State University
- 2010 – Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Louisiana Veterinary Medical Association
- Southeast Louisiana Veterinary Association
- USDA-APHIS accredited